Friday 1 July 2016

Reflection w9


Speech



I have been learning to do a speech now I am going to do one next term on week 5.


Top pooch

For top pooch me and 2 other  people needed to choose a pet to do and I did a staffy and I like staffys so
much now.


  PREP

For prep I went in to a group I went into the sling shots group and I liked the group that I was in we made sling shots target am o packs and also we made balloon buds.

I will tall you what prep is prep is. For prep you choose a group to be in then you have to work to center to make the product you choose to do then there is a mini market and a big market.





7 comments:

  1. Hello Josh, it looks like you had fun in your PrEP group ( sensational sling shots. ) Did your products sell quickly, they must of because your sling shots were sensational! How did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh,
    You are going to have a lot to say when you do your speech. I also like your Top Dog Pooch sheet. Did you make a lot of money at the PrEP Market?
    From Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josh!
    Sound like you have had a lot of fun making your SUPER SENSATIONAL SLING SHOTS!! You made a lot of mess! I hope you tidy it up!!
    From Katelynn F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Josh
    I really like your PrEp writing and what you wrote about it next time did you enjoy the market? Maybe next time you could write more about your maths follow up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Josh. I really like your Speech plan it looks very interesting and exciting to read. Maybe you might want to tell me a bit more information on what you are doing your speech on. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.