Friday 24 June 2016

Week 8 Reflection

Numeracy

For numeracy I did 5, 4, 6 times tables this is how I worked some 4 times tables- I use 5 times tables to work them out  to do some of my own problems.


           Writing

For writing I needed to know when to start a new paragraph I found the right places to put a paragraph in a story.



Reading 

For reading I did a padlet and put the things that I put in to retell the story and I found it fun to do a padlet. I liked watching this video  Retelling a Story  this is where I got these 5 words.




                                                     word work 

Word work week 8.



Writing

We needed to update ore show not tell. I have put my writing into paragraphs!

                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.