Friday 16 September 2016

Big day out reflection W8 T3

Movies

For Big day out we went to the movies to watch Pete's dragon and I liked it so much. It was a new movie that just came out yesterday and the dragon was called Elliot.


Swimming Pool

Also we went to the pool and we went down the hydro slides it was fun to go down the hydro-slide. I went to the cold pool and I went in the shallow pool also. The green one was the drakes hydro slide and the blue one was the fasted. 


Recreation Centre
Also we went to the Recreation Centre and we play some games outside and inside I liked badminton the best for me. the games we played were soccer, badminton, cricket and basketball and we were in team.





1 comment:

  1. Hello Joshua.
    Your hard work is Amazing.
    from dominique

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.