Friday 5 August 2016

Reflection Olympics T2 W2

Olympics

This week I have been doing an country profile and I did USA as my country and it was fun to do a country profile.  I needed to put word art in the title and a back ground colour and insert text boxes for my research information for the country. I have learnt a lot about the country. I found I easy to do because I knew a little bit about USA. Next time I will do a different country that I don't know alot about.

 Also I did an athlete profile and I did Trent Jones and Sam Dickson. I needed to do  New Zealander's and it was fun to do. I needed to do a background colour and do word art for the title and research information, insert text boxes and I learnt a lot about Trent Jones  and Sam Dickson and I found it hard to do. I used a google drawing to complete this. I really liked using google drawing for this. Next time I will choose an athlete from a different country to learn about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.