Friday 10 June 2016

Week 6 Reflection T2



                                         Numeracy

For numeracy I was learning how to do reversibility to solve subtraction problems and we did a screen castify. I found it fun to do.     

    

                                   Writing

For writing I did an article of my own I did won about Pokemon for my article and it was fun to do for writing. I found it so much fun to do the article. 

                                                           Literacy 

For literacy I was learning to do a list of words. I needed to sound out in the article was the super storm that happen. In Australia and know what spiel out I found it a bit hard to now what to do.  
    

Shanty Town
This week wee whet up to room 10 to see 2 people from shanty town and it was fun to see what it was like a lot of years a go. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh I really like the train you built with shapes and the found Pokemon but i do think you could add a bit more words into it becasue that would make it super cool i rember this from when i play pokemon at home on my x-box and tablet from Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.