Friday 19 August 2016

Book week Reflection T3 W4 2016

Book Week 2016

For book week I went to school wacky on Thursday. I was wearing wacky glasses and it was fun to go wacky. Other wacky things I saw was wacky hair and people in pj's.



Also we did a door display I liked the big friendly giant one. For the door display we had poisons the giant had big legs a cave that was just on the wall and you can only see the legs of the bfg. The anther door we did was Challe in the chocolate factory and there is chocolate rapers on the back ground. also there was a Alpalompa 


Also we had book charters day and it was fun to came as one of your fav book charters. I came as Cole from ninjago book piraits vs ninja. The teachers came from the Harry Porter franchise book.


Also Mrs Costalo put five golden tickets out on ech day of the week. We needed to find the golden tickets the she putted out in a sneaky spot that we could also find it and I did't find any of the golden tickets that she put out.

Also we did buddy reading my buddy was Leon for buddy reading we need to read to ore buddy and ore buddy needed to do the same thing as us and it was fun to read with them.

  



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Josh. It's Cohen here. I like the photos and how you have written about the photos underneath them. But next time you could make sure everything makes sense and everything is spelt right. Ka mau te wehi work Josh keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.